Type of date we collect
We collect personal date about any user to the identity & communicate with the person. We mainly collect data from through our website. We may collect data from external sources like ‘public domain’ or ‘third party’ which are publicly available.
- We collect, use & store personal data such as
- Identity & Contact: includes name, surname, address, email id, mob/whatsapp no etc.
- Tour related data: choice of destination, dates, days, no of person, choice of hotels & cars etc.
We do not collect any data like your ethnicity, religion, political belief, criminal convictions/ charges etc or anything which are not related to your tour.
We only store & use your personal data for the following reasons
- To provide you information about your services & price.
- To send you service confirmation with respective service providers.
- To send information about changes & updates of your booking.
- To keep you updated about the environmental, political or any other information that might affect your tour.
- To request reviews about our products & services.
- To update you about our products & services, seasonal offers & discounts.
- We may use your personal data to improve our products & services, website content.
- It may be used internally for research & analysis.
Navigator India does not share/sell any of your personal data to any business or person. All your personal data is stored I with Navigator India’s database only.
We might share your contact details with our service providers (if required) for smooth delivery of your services.