Terms and Conditions
- Rates are not valid for festive seasons, summer vacation (May & June) & long weekends.
- Transportation will be provided as per itinerary only (not at disposal). Any additional transport service will be on extra cost.
- In case of AC car, AC will not be run on the hills. AC will be available in plains only.
- Forests remain closed on Thursdays & from 15th Jun to 15th Sep.
- Navigator India will not be responsible for any incident beyond human control, such as natural calamity, political disturbance, loss or theft of baggage etc.
- Rates applicable for Indian Nationals only. Non Indian Nationals may avail the same package after inquiring about the applicable rate.
- Rates may change without prior notice. Navigator India reserves the right to modify or terminate any offer any time.
- Once the tour is booked, addition or alteration of service will be subject to availability & additional charge.
- Meaning of the terms: EP- Room only, CP- Room & Breakfast, MAP- Room + Breakfast & Dinner, AP- Room + Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Foreigners are not allowed to go to Baba Mandir & Gurudogmar Lake (North Sikkim). They can go up to Tsomgo Lake only accompanied by a local guide (compulsory). Guide charges to be paid extra.
Package cost excludes
- Guide charge.
- Travel insurance.
- Entry fees, parking charges, Room Heater.
- Jungle safari charges i.e. entry fees, car, parking & guide.
- Rescue operation by helicopter/car or any additional charge incurred by any accident/natural calamities/ political disturbance etc.
- Any Beverages or meals other than it is specified in the package details.
- Tsomgo Lake – 2 copies passport size recent colour photographs & Photo ID proof (Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID) for each & every guests. Minor may carry school/college ID along with photographs.
- North Sikkim – 2 copies passport size recent colour photographs & Photo ID proof (Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID) for each traveling member. Minor may carry school/college ID along with photographs.
- Foreigners need an Inner Line Permit (ILP) to enter Sikkim. It can be obtained from Sikkim Tourist Office at Rongpo, Bagdogra & Siliguri during office hours. All the guests must carry 2 copies passport size recent colour photographs & Passport.
- Bhutan Permit – 4 copies passport size recent colour photographs & Photo ID proof (Passport/ Voter ID). For minor, its compulsory to carry original birth certificate along with school photo ID or passport.
- Permit cannot be issued during Govt. holidays & weekends. So please plan your tour accordingly.
- Cards/Cheques are not accepted in Bhutan. So please carry sufficient cash. Indian currency will work (except 500 & 1000 rupee notes).
- Foreigners (non-Indians) cannot carry Indian currency.