Yumthang Valley Tour 1N/2D
Lachung Yumthang Valley package tour | 1 night 2 days North Sikkim tour
If you are looking for a 1 nigh 2 days Lachung Yumthang valley tour package, Navigator India offers the right package tour to you. Yumthang is the flower valley of Sikkim. March & Aprill will be the best time to view various flowers including rhododendron & orchids. January to March is the time for snow & October to December will be the best time to have a clear sky. You will have the best view of the surrounding hills & valleys.
Lachung Yumthang Valley Tour package
Duration : 1 night – 2 days
Circuit : Gangtok –Lachung –Yumthang Valley – Lachung – Gangtok
Yumthang Tour Price: Rs.4,000/- to Rs.8,500/-
Supplements (on extra cost):
Katao & Yumesamdong from Lachung.
Oct end to Dec- for clear weather & best view of Mt.Kanchandzonga from Gangtok.
Jan to Mar- for snow in Tsomgo Lake, Lachung & North Sikkim (Yumthang Valley)
Apr & May- for orchid & rhododendron in North Sikkim (Yumthang Valley)
Itinerary – Lachung Yumthang Valley tour
Day 01 : Gangtok to Lachung (124 km./ 5 hrs / Alt-8600ft.)
Welcome to Lachung Yumthang Valley Tour . In the morning drive to Lachung. Enroute you will visit Kabi Lungchok, Namok, Mangan, Singhik view point, Seven Sisters Water Falls, Naga Water Falls, Chungthang & numerous other water false & mountain streams.
Day 02 : Excursion to Yumthang Valley (24 km./ Alt.- 11,800ft.) & to Gangtok.
Full day excursion to Yumthang Valley. The valley is covered with snow during January to March & with rhododendrons during April & May. Enroute visit Sulphur Hot Spring having medicinal values. Lunch at hotel in Lachung.
After lunch drive to Gangtok. En-route enjoy the natural beauty of North Sikkim. End of Lachung Yumthang Valley Tour.
1 nights 2 Days – North Sikkim Tour Package Cost
|Category||2 pax||4 pax||6 pax|
All rates are in INR on per person basis, applicable for at least two persons travelling together & sharing one room.
Special offer for Yumthang Package Tour
|Category||2 pax||4 pax||6 pax|
All rates are in INR on per person basis, applicable for at least two persons travelling together & sharing one room. Rate valid from 10th Nov to 15th Dec 2021 & 5th Jan to 15th Mar, 2022.
Lachung Yumthang Package cost includes
- All transfers & sight seeing in N.AC car according to itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Meals -Breakfast & Dinner
- Assistance on arrival.
- All applicable service & permit charges.
Lachung Yumthang valley tour package cost excludes
- Guide charge.
- Travel insurance.
- Entry fees, parking charges, Room Heater.
- Rescue operation by helicopter/car or any additional charge incurred by any accident/natural calamities/ political disturbance etc.
- Any Beverages or meals other than it is specified in the package details.
- North Sikkim – 2 copies passport size recent colour photographs & Photo ID proof (Passport/ Voter ID) for each & every guests. Minor may carry school/college ID along with photographs.
- Foreigners need a Restricted Area Permit (RAP) to enter Sikkim. They can obtain the same from Sikkim Tourist Office at Rongpo, Bagdogra & Siliguri during office hours. All the guests must carry 2 copies passport size recent colour photographs & Passport.
- Foreigners need a Protected Area Permit (PAP) to visit North Sikkim. They can can obtain the same in Gangtok. All the guests must carry 2 copies passport size recent colour photographs, Passport & copy of Restricted Area Permit (RAP).
Terms and Conditions – Lachung Yumthang Valley tour
- Rates are not valid for festive seasons, summer vacation (May & June) & long weekends.
- Transportation will be provided as per itinerary only (not at disposal). Any additional transport service will be on extra cost.
- In case of AC car, AC will not be run on the hills. AC will be available in plains only.
- Navigator India will not be responsible for any incident beyond human control, such as natural calamity, political disturbance, loss or theft of baggage etc.
- Rates applicable for Indian Nationals only. Non Indian Nationals may avail the same package after inquiring about the applicable rate.
- Rates may change without prior notice. Navigator India reserves the right to modify or terminate any offer any time.
- Once the tour is booked, addition or alteration of service will be subject to availability & additional charge.
- Meaning of the terms: EP- Room only, CP- Room & Breakfast, MAP- Room + Breakfast & Dinner, AP- Room + Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Foreigners are not allowed to go to Gurudongmar Lake. They can go up to Thangu Valley & Chopta Valley only accompanied by a local guide (compulsory). Guide charges to be paid extra.